[FRANCE] Rue Cremieux - Most Instagrammable Street in Paris

15:39 Travel Bunny 0 Comments

Rue Cremieux is dubbed as the most Instagrammable Street in Paris. Its pastel coloured street makes it a popular destination for social media photo, much to the residence's annoyance. 

Getting there:

Metro: Quai de la Rapee (line 5) or Gare de Lyon (line 1 and 14, RER A and D). Picture above is Gare de Lyon.

Rue Cremieux is located between Rue de Lyon and Rue de Bercy (see Google Map below for exact location ). 

I think pictures speak louder than words. It is not hard to see why it is the most instagrammable street in Paris.



I was lucky that there was no one else on the street while I was there. It is one of the good memories I had in Paris. :)

Blue is my favourite colour. Love this shot. Maybe I should paint my house like this :-)


I had a good time taking photo here. 

* Since it is a residential street, please remember to be considerate and respectful when taking photographs here.

Rue Cremieux

You Might Also Like

0 comments: