[FRANCE] My Favourite Paris Eiffel Tower Photo Spots

18:51 Travel Bunny 10 Comments



Paris Eiffel Tower is one of the world's most recognizable landmarks. You can spot this iconic tower almost everywhere you go in Paris city center. Of course, I would not missed to take tonnes of photographs of Eiffel Tower while in Paris.

Here are my favourite photo spots of Eiffel Tower in Paris:
1) Champ de Mars

My most favourite photo spot is Champ de Mars. It is a large green park beneath the tower. I took most of my photos of Eiffel Tower here as the garden is less crowded as compared to others famous spot such as Trocadero. Depending on what season you come, you might see cherry blossom flowers during spring or golden trees of falls during autumn. Unfortunately the weather was gloomy during my entire stay in Paris.




We asked the help of a stranger to take photo of my hubby and I. At first, he was quite lackluster when taking our photo. But when we started kissing in front of the camera, he took several shots. This is the most memorable couple photo of us in Paris.













My son also enjoyed running on the greenspace and we had a good time here taking our time to walk towards Eiffel Tower and crossed the Pont d'lena.





View of Eiffel Tower from the bottom up-close. I didn't go up to Eiffel Tower since my hubby did before. This was the third time he visited Paris although it was my first. The tower is surrounding by tall glass wall and barricades and you must go through security check before you can get close to the base of the tower.


2) Pont d'lena

This is the bridge that links the Eiffel Tower on the left bank to the district of Trocadero on the right bank of Seina River. I took some photos while crossing the bridge.



After crossing the bridge, you can also take photo of the Eiffel Tower with the bridge on the right or left bank.


3) Eiffel Tower Carousel

There are two carousels nearby Eiffel Tower, one before crossing the Pont d'lena, and one after crossing the bridge.



This is the carousel before crossing the bridge. It is nice to be able to shoot Eiffel Tower and the carousel in the same frame.



I would recommend the one after crossing the bridge as it is easier to take the photo with Eiffel Tower in the background. But this carousel is fenced all round, you can't go up and take photo like the first carousel and the road behind the carousel is busy with traffic.


4) Trocadero

There are 3 places at Trocadero where you can take photo of Eiffel Tower. Firstly, the garden and the fountain, secondly, the staircase and thirdly, the square (Place du Trocadero).



Most instragrammable photos were probably taken at Trocadero staircase. However, for whatever reasons, I totally missed it (face palmed). I climbed up the staircase on the side, rather than the main staircase. The tower crane totally spoiled the whole photo from Trocadero during my visit.







Place du Trocadero is another popular spot but it was too crowded to get a good photo. Best to get here early if you want less people in the background.



I came back here at night to get the night view.


5) Banks of Seine River

Took this photo from one the bridges across Seine River.


6) Arc de Triomphe

The rooftop of Arc de Triomphe is another good spot to take photo of the Eiffel Tower and the city.
Others Eiffel Tower photo spots which I have not been to including Bir Hakeim Bridge, Tour Montparnasse, Rue de l'Universite, Rue Saint Domique and etc., just to name a few. Practically any streets or rooftop with clear view of Eiffel Tower is a perfect spot to take photo of Eiffel Tower. Tell me what is your favourite photo spots of Eiffel Tower, I would love to know.


Eiffel Tower
Getting there:
By metro -  Trocadero (Line 9), Bir-Hakeim (Line 6) or Ecole Militaire (Line 8)
By RER -  Champ de Mars/Tour Eiffel (Line C)



You Might Also Like

10 comments:

  1. Thankful for sharing such a great content. It was valuable. Desire you will keep sharing such an amazing content.Buy French Passport Online

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent post! I recently got my France Schengen Visa and will be visiting Paris with my lovely wife. Your informative article does me some much-needed tips while travelling in Paris and around France. Hoping to use your tips as a reference to prepare a nice travel plan for my upcoming French vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing this informative post, Premium Paris Airport transportation service agency offers Disneyland Paris Versailles Taxi Transfers service. Call us and book Asterix Park Taxi Transfer and Versailles Taxi Transfer.
    Disneyland paris to eiffel tower

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for sharing this great blog.Very inspiring and helpful too.Hope you continue to share more of your ideas.I will definitely love to read best day trips from paris

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful place. I wish to travel there. Thanks for sharing
    holiday packages from dubai

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Blogger !
    You are constantly sharing fantastic posts that are really inspiring, thank you so much for sharing this lovely post . If you love travelling so here we Classic Tours India are offering you the best tour packages on Private Same Day Delhi Sightseeing Tour. Come to Delhi. Delhi is not too far.

    Please visit the following official website for more information about Same Day Delhi Tour by Car
    #samedaydelhitour #DelhiLocalSightseeingTourPackages #onedaydelhitrip #localdelhitour #delhiAirporttodelhihotel #newdelhi #newdelhitrip #indianewdelhitour #delhisightseeingtrip
    Thanks
    Shubhra
    www.classictoursindia.com
    +91-7017087206 (WhatsApp & Call)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I Would like to thank for sharing such as informative blog. I really like this blog keep it sharing.
    beauvais to Eurodisney Paris

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice blog, it provides many informative and helpful articles. Thanks for sharing the information. Looking for more updates in future.

    Eurodisney transfer

    ReplyDelete
  9. I found your post very helpful. Keep updating your blog and post more
    transfer Paris Disneyland

    ReplyDelete