BORACAY, PHILIPPINES – Part 2

17:33 Travel Bunny 0 Comments


BB13
Island hopping and taking a trip round the Boracay island is a popular day trip activity. My first stop is Crystal Cove Island which is located North of Boracay Island. I also visited Puka Beach which is in my opinion, the best beach in Boracay. 


BB01
Woke up the next day. Ready for some sun, sea and beach action. Having breakfast by the beach. Ooops, did I forget to mention. I celebrated my birthday by the beach, in Boracay. What more can a girl ask.


BB02
My birthday cupcake.


BB03
Lazing at a large beach chair with my beau.


BB04
Enjoying the sea breeze before embarking on a trip round the island.


BB05
First stop, Crystal Cove Island. Located North of Boracay Island.


BB06                                       
This is what Crystal Cove Island looks like.


BB07                                     
My group’s tour guide posing with me at Crystal Cove Island.


BB08
Looking at the Island’s vicinity map.


BB09
Enjoying the view of the sea.


BB10
BB11
Interesting looking Palm Chair.


BB12
View of Crstal Cove Island.


BB14                       
As I have mentioned in my previous posting, the Koreans has invaded Boracay.

Well they are lining up to enter the entrance on the floor. This is Cove No. 1. Can’t see the Entrance?


BB15
See it better in this picture? Cove 1, go down the hole.


BB16BB18
Look at me. No life jacket. Where is the fun in life jacket? You swim from the cove till you reach outside.


BB17
BB19

BB21
The Second Cove, and you have to enter this small tunnel. You know what I mean now? The tunnel is small, and you have to really crouch. Mind you, the surface above and beside you is rough. You don’t want to get yourself knocked on it.


BB22
At last, light at the end of the tunnel.


BB23
This is the spot where people jumps into the sea below. Well of course my beau and I jumped.
'You Jump, I Jump'


BB24
BB25
Cove 2.


BB26
Time to pack up our bags and leave Crystal Cove Island. Interesting Island.


BB27BB28
Next stop, snorkelling at nearby sea. Nothing spectacular, but it’s ok.


BB29
Enough of snorkelling for the day. It’s time to head back.


BB31BB30BB32
Some of the interesting sights on the way back to Mainland Boracay.

BB33
View of Puka Beach.

Woohoo! Arrived at Puka Beach. Best beach in Boracay. The scenic beauty and blue clear water of the sea and of course the serenity of this place will keep you relax. This is the place you must not miss when you are in Boracay.

Two Thumbs Up!

BB35BB36
“Come come, I take picture of you”. The Guide ever so eager to take pictures of me and my beau.

BB37
A sexy Pilipino girl with me on the beach.

BB38BB39
BB40BB41
Found a secluded spot to relax and enjoy.


BB42
Crystal Clear Water.


BB43BB44
Well, time for us to head back to White Beach.


BB45
As we were heading back we saw this resort. Shangri-La’s Boracay Resort to be exact. Very near Puka Beach. This place is a must for those planning a honeymoon. However, it will set you back for more than USD 500 per night and I’m not talking about the Villa perched on the hill.

BB46
Nice pose and check out the six pack abs.
                
BB47BB48BB49BB50
All that walking and swimming got me hungry. Off to D’Talipapa for seafood. Ate giant clams, giant squid and a crab for dinner. Had to settle for a 1.2kg crab, couldn’t find a bigger crab at the market.

It’s big, but not the biggest I’ve eaten anyway.


BB51
Had a wonderful day and now time to relax and reflect on the beauty of mother nature. Signing off from Boracay.

Next, I will post some of the travel recommendations for you guys and gals if you intend to visit this beautiful island.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: