HOLLYWOOD, USA - Madame Tussauds

16:11 Travel Bunny 0 Comments

DSCF4737Madame Tussauds is the most famous wax museum with over 17 branches located all over the world. I made it a point to visit Madame Tussauds while in Hollywood since I have missed visiting this place several times while visiting other cities.

Madame Tussauds Hollywood was opened in 2009 and the inside, is divided to few sections comprising of the Courtyard, Red Carpet Arrival, A-List Party, Spirit of Hollywood, Westerns, Crime, Modern Classics, Sport Heroes, Action Heroes and etc. 


DSCF0822
I was being swamped by ‘Paparazzi’ as soon as I entered Madame Tussauds.


DSCF5085
Striking my superstar pose in front of the camera.


DSCF5087
More pictures? OK…..just one more…haha!


DSCF5088
Lady Gaga.


DSCF5090
Brad Pitt..…he’s mine. Move along Angelina Jolie.


DSCF0824
My beau also having fun posing with some of the celebrities. Seen here is Britney Spears and……………


DSCF0826
………Charlie Chaplin.


DSCF0827
The sex symbol of Hollywood - Marilyn Monroe.


DSCF0828
Breakfast at Tiffany’s with Audrey Hepburn. The little black dress that she was wearing in the movie is perhaps the most famous little black dress of all time.


DSCF0829
James Stewart in ‘It’s a Wonderful Life’, a 1946 film. I have not watched the movie nor I know who he is. I took this picture because the snowy scene and he’s kinda good looking.


DSCF0830
Katharin Hepburn in The African Queen, a 1951 movie. “I’m here, don’t be afraid”


DSCF0835
Who’s that sexy girl?


DSCF0831
That’s actually Raquel Welsh, a sex symbol in the 60’s. Welsh is best known for the 37-22-35 inch figure and wearing an animal skin bikini for the movie One Million Years B.C.


DSCF0834
Hmmm….a 37 inch bust size? My naughty beau checking it out.


DSCF5092
Salma Hayek.


DSCF5099
Why so sad Salma? Cheer up!


DSCF5102
My butt pales in comparison with Jennifer Lopez’s 40” hips.


DSCF5103
Justin Timberlake…..thought they would have replaced you with Justin Bieber.


DSCF5105
Vivien Leigh as Scarlet O’Hara in Gone With The Wind. Only someone like her could wear a dress made from curtain with such elegance and style.


DSCF5106
The iconic dance partners, Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers whom have made 10 movies together.


DSCF5109
James Dean, the former bad boy of Hollywood. The legendary actor who died at a very young age at 24 years old in a car crash. What a pity!


DSCF5110
What are my charges, officer?


DSCF5112
Feel free to pose at the police height chart.


DSCF0837
Dr. Hannibal Lecter. “I must confess to you, I’m giving very serious thought to eating you.”


DSCF0838
My favourite quote from The Godfather. “A man who doesn’t spend time with his family can never be a real man.”


DSCF0844
“Life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you’re gonna get.” That’s easy, I’ll just eat the whole box myself.


DSCF0845
Beam me up, Scotty.


DSCF0848
Wanna have a piece of me?


DSCF0851
I can choose to hide behind “The Bride” for cover but…


DSCF0853
…I choose to fight with her. Don’t mess with us, "Crazy 88" squad!


DSCF0850
That’s me with Uma Thurman on the set of Kill Bill. “……and Action…”


DSCF0854
Want to have a drink with me later?


DSCF0859
Move over, dude. I think she prefers to hang out with me.


DSCF0860
Hey, don’t laugh! I know I didn’t get the pose quite right!


DSCF0861
Rest In Peace Michael.


DSCF0863
Tiger Woods, you suck! 


DSCF0864
You’re a cheater and a liar!


DSCF0865
Elin Nordegren should have used the club to hit your head instead of the vehicle.


DSCF0866
Jessica Alba in Fantastic Four.


DSCF0869
Guess I’ll be Wolverine’s sidekick.


DSCF0875
The wax figure surely does looks lifelike.


DSCF0870
Once again we saved the day. Bruce Willis in Die Hard.


DSCF0871
“Hasta la vista, Baby”. Terminator is one of my favourite movie of all time.


DSCF0872
Posing here with the hunky Thor


DSCF0873
Tony Stark in Ironman.


DSCF0867
Asian pride, Mr. Jackie Chan. Wassup man!


DSCF0876
The history of Madame Tussauds on the wall.


DSCF0877
It takes approximately 800 hours to make a wax figure! No wonder they look so lifelike.


DSCF0878
Palm imprints of Patrick Stewart and Janet Jackson.


DSCF0883
My beau posing with our favourite star, Nicole Kidman.


Hollywwod
Madame Tussauds took this picture at the entrance and e-mailed it to me. Want a bigger copy? Well, you have to pay for it.


DSCF0880
“I hereby announce the winner of Madame Tussauds Award…”.
The other ‘celebrity’ with me are, Denzel Washington, Halle Berry and Betty White.


DSCF0887
“Alright, buddy. Time to hit the road for another adventure.” My beau had a fist bump with Shrek before we left.



Previous<<

You Might Also Like

0 comments: