[MALAYSIA] 2D1N in Grand Lexis Port Dickson

17:14 Travel Bunny 0 Comments



Grand Lexis Port Dickson is another luxury hotel under Lexis Hotel Group which is located besides Lexis Port Dickson. This was my second time staying in Grand Lexis Port Dickson. I chose to stay at the Balinese-inspired garden chalet (Deluxe Suite) with private pool this time.

Above is the Room Layout Map of Grand Lexis Port Dickson. Photo taken from Grand Lexis website or here.


Checking in at the hotel lobby. Standard check in time is 3pm. We checked in around 5pm, so there were few people at the lobby.

After checking in, we walked towards the garden wing suites which is located near to the guard house.

The room rate for 1 night was RM430. It has 2 comfy king-size beds, kitchen pantry and a private pool. The room size is just perfect for 2 adults and 2 children.


The highlight is definitely the outdoor private pool. The swimming pool is 1.2m deep. It is not too deep for my eldest son as the water reached his chest.


My children were so excited to see the pool. We also brought our own float, water toys and a ball to add to the fun. Look at those big smiles! 


Next morning, I headed to the restaurant to have my buffet breakfast. Two buffet breakfast for adults are included in the price. The buffet breakfast has a good range of variety from nasi lemak, curry chicken, fried noodles, bread, egg and sausage, cereal, roti canai, laksa, ice cream and fruit. I had a hearty breakfast.

This is how the water villas look like.


We went for another dip in the pool before checking-out. The check-out time is 11am.

Previously, I was staying at Grand Garden Pool Villa (lower). The room is bigger and the swimming pool is covered by roof. The pool side is spacious enough to accommodate a table and four chairs.




As for lunch, we went to the nearby seaview seafood restaurant, Restoran Chardin Seaview. I have been to this restaurant several times. The food is good and reasonably priced. The environment is also clean and comfortable.


If you want to order take-away, you can consider Lucky King Bun in Taman Aman, Lukut. It is a famous restaurant in town. Its signature dish is the curry chicken bun (RM35), curry pork rib bun (RM45) and Yin Yong Bun (curry pork rib +Dong Po pork) (RM 48). The Dong Po pork was too greasy for me. I prefer the curry pork rib. I had a really relaxing time with my family in Grand Lexis Port Dickson. I have a feeling that I will come back here again in the future.

Grand Lexis Port Dickson

Website: https://www.grandlexispd.com/



You Might Also Like

0 comments: